Saturday, February 12, 2011

Menu 2/12

It's been a crazy week here at my house. My daughter has been sick all week and it's thrown us for a loop. I posted my menu last weekend and we've mostly stuck to that menu with few exceptions, however, most days I've forgotten to take pictures and didn't take time to sit down and write. Next week should be better! Anyway, here's our menu for the coming week, with links where applicable:

Lunches~

  • Fish Sandwiches and a Green Salad
  • Grilled Cheese and Tomato Sandwiches and Soup
  • Wraps with fresh veggies and hummus for dipping
  • Hamburger Soup
  • Leftover Do-Overs
Dinner~
  • Braised Balsamic Chicken (this was from last week, but I didn't get to make it because I ran out of chicken), brown rice, steamed broccoli
  • Tangy Slow Cooker Pork, mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus
  • Chicken & Dumplings, green beans (Luci's meal--if she's up to cooking)
  • Turkey Burgers, turnip greens, oven fries (Gavin's meal)
  • Sweet and Sour Chicken with brown rice and garlic steamed broccoli (Ben's meal~Sweet and sour chicken is Ben's all time favorite meal. He loves the sweet, slightly sour, sauce and the pineapples that go with it. However, my go-to recipe for this meal is especially high in fat and calories so I've been searching for a tasty, healthier alternative. Hoping this will be the one that gets his seal of approval!)
  • White Chicken Chili



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers love comments! Please share your thoughts!